We now have an on-site, full-scale pharmacy for the patients of Seaport Community Health Center and the wider community. The purpose is to decrease waiting time, promote direct communication between pharmacist and prescriber, and increase patient safety.
7:30 am – 7:30 pm | Monday – Thursday
7:30 am – 5:00 pm | Friday
Phone 218-6001 | Fax 218-6002
You may choose any pharmacy, but we hope that you’ll take advantage of ours for the following benefits:
• Less waiting.
• Competitive pricing through our own generic drug plan, with no annual fee.
• Assistance in obtaining manufacturers’ discounts on brand name medications.
• Prescription reviews & consultations upon request.
• Mailed prescriptions upon request.
• International Travel Clinic (including Yellow Fever vaccine).
• Walk-in availability for flu, pneumonia, and shingles shots.
• On-site availability for injectables like Synvisc, Zostavax, & Depo Provera.
• Prices available online and through office handouts.